Teleena is a global IoT and Mobility enabler based in the Netherlands, with regional offices in Serbia and Singapore. Founded in 2007, Teleena has helped many companies worldwide achieve IoT and mobile success by setting them free from the complex aspects of technology. Teleena does this by managing the operational side of a business, as well as simplifying the technology so they can monetize while they grow. This lets our customers focus on their core business and creative approach to the market, without any limitations.
It takes a dedicated team of experts to make that mission possible. If you want to work for a company where you will be challenged, where you can learn from your peers, and where you will be pushed to go outside your comfort zone, then Teleena is the place for you.
Join the team and check out our current vacancies!
We are continuously looking for students who want to do their internship at Teleena. Our internship program, with a variety of activities and projects, is a unique opportunity for students to experience how a mobile telecommunication company operates.
- MSc or BSc student in IT, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Programming, Engineering or Business Informatics, finishing your degree within the next 16 months
- Strong interest in (mobile) telecommunications as well as IoT
- Motivated by challenges
- Eager to learn and hands-on
- Attitude to get things done
- Pro-active and result oriented
- Team player and self-starter
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communications skills
- Internship allowance
- A challenging international work environment
- A professional organization with great people to work with!
- Possibilities to gain mobile network experience
This position is based at our head office in Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.