We are continuously looking for students who want to do their internship at Teleena. Our internship program, with a variety of activities and projects, is a unique opportunity for students to experience how a mobile telecommunication company operates.
- MSc or BSc student in IT, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Programming, Engineering or Business Informatics, finishing your degree within the next 16 months
- Strong interest in (mobile) telecommunications as well as IoT
- Motivated by challenges
- Eager to learn and hands-on
- Attitude to get things done
- Pro-active and result oriented
- Team player and self-starter
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communications skills
- Internship allowance
- A challenging international work environment
- A professional organization with great people to work with!
- Possibilities to gain mobile network experience
This position is based at our head office in Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button below.
Please note: by proceeding, you indicate you have read and agree to Teleena’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Teleena is a global IoT and Mobility enabler based in the Netherlands, with regional offices in Serbia and Singapore. Founded in 2007, Teleena has helped many companies worldwide to achieve IoT and Mobile success by setting them free from the complex aspects of technology. Teleena does this by fully managing the operational side of a business, as well as by simplifying the technology. We help customers monetize their efforts while they grow their business. This way, they can focus on what matters the most: their core business and how they want to approach the market without any limitations.