As a SQL/BI Developer you will have an important role in realizing our company objectives. You will be translating our internal and external requirements into smart solutions that connect seamlessly with our processes and way of working within Teleena.
Role and Responsibilities
- You are mainly responsible for creating successful solutions within our invoicing department
- You will be working closely together with the Billing Team
- Programming, using T-SQL, PowerShell, and Tableau
- Writing queries, stored procedures, functions and trace bugs
- Creation, as well as the development, of reports and documentation of the process in Confluence
Skills and Qualification
- At least 4-years’ experience in programming and testing in T-SQL
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell and Tableau
- Experience as a Functional Designer and/or a Requirements Analyst
- Knowledge and experience of tools, methods, and techniques to develop and to document processes
- Experience in performance tuning is a big plus
- Experience using Confluence is also a big plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- We work with a variety of national and international customers, so excellent communication skills of both Dutch and English is required
- You love to work with and on a team
- You love to motivate other team members
- You encourage teamwork, communication, and coordination
- You set out clear expectations and objectives
- You are an excellent planner and your time-management skills are exceptional
- You have a great awareness of working with international teams and colleagues
- You are vibrant, with a positive attitude and most of all you are fun to work with
What we offer
- Excellent salary and working conditions corresponding with experience
- An informal and international environment with 18+ different nationalities
- A challenging position in a fast-paced, innovative and exciting company where there is never a dull moment
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity, then please send your resume and motivation letter to Bronagh Ryan, Manager HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button below.
Please note: by proceeding, you indicate you have read and agree to Teleena’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Teleena is a global IoT and Mobility enabler based in the Netherlands, with regional offices in Serbia and Singapore. Founded in 2007, Teleena has helped many companies worldwide to achieve IoT and Mobile success by setting them free from the complex aspects of technology. Teleena does this by fully managing the operational side of a business, as well as by simplifying the technology. We help customers monetize their efforts while they grow their business. This way, they can focus on what matters the most: their core business and how they want to approach the market without any limitations.