The VAS/IN/OCS Engineer will work with the Telco Services team. This team is responsible for all network-related operational and development tasks. The carrier-grade core network exists of HSS/HLR, IN, STP’s DRA BFX, OCS Matrixx voicemail, and various network management systems. It has interconnections with various national and international voice, GPRS and signaling operators, and MVNOs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Implementation of services for customers on various platforms
- Implement changes for existing customers
- Implementing specific customer solutions, including routing, online charging, data and voice packages, PCRF
- Onboarding of IMSI sponsors
- Integrating different packet gateways into our DRA
- Taking care of our fast-growing multi-tenant platform
- Ability to support migration from eServe to Matrixx
- Good understanding of roaming services
- Writing technical project documentation
- 3rd line troubleshooting for voice, SMS, and data
Skills and Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mobile Network Engineer in mobile telecommunications
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications, IT, Computer Science, Programming or Business Informatics
- Good general knowledge of mobile telecommunications
- Hands-on and eager to learn
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Real business experience in the following: IP networks, SS7/ MAP/ CAP/ SIP/ GTP/ SMPP/ AAA/ Diameter
- IMS / T-AS / VoLTE, as well as experience with Matrixx for 4G services
- You love to work with and on a team
- You love to motivate other team members
- You encourage teamwork, communication, and coordination
- You are an excellent planner and your time-management skills are exceptional
- You have a great awareness of working with international teams and colleagues
- You are vibrant, with a positive attitude and most of all you are fun to work with
What we offer
- Excellent salary and working conditions corresponding with experience
- An informal and international environment with 18+ different nationalities
- A challenging position in a fast-paced, innovative and exciting company where there is never a dull moment
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity, then please send your resume and motivation letter to Bronagh Ryan, Manager HR, at email@example.com or use the apply button below.
Please note: by proceeding, you indicate you have read and agree to Teleena’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Teleena is a global IoT and Mobility enabler based in the Netherlands, with regional offices in Serbia and Singapore. Founded in 2007, Teleena has helped many companies worldwide to achieve IoT and Mobile success by setting them free from the complex aspects of technology. Teleena does this by fully managing the operational side of a business, as well as by simplifying the technology. We help customers monetize their efforts while they grow their business. This way, they can focus on what matters the most: their core business and how they want to approach the market without any limitations.